Become a Volunteer
We would really love to have volunteers help out with this exciting event. So if you are an art lover but not able to participate by registering as an artist, why not be involved through volunteering your help and become a PAINT PRESTO VOLUNTEER.
We have three main areas that we need volunteers. With your help it will be smooth sailing for all. So please consider any of the activities – a small time fraction or all day, any contribution will be great appreciated.
To register as a volunteer please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which days and times you'd be available to help out.
1. FRIDAY workshop DAY • Opening: 4.30pm - 5.30pm
- At this time we need volunteers who would like to welcome and chat to the artists.
- We also need volunteers to help with registration and handing out ‘Welcome Packs.’ Our resident JASCO artist (Winsor & Newton, Liquitex and more) will need volunteers on each of the demonstration tables with different art products – a fun job!
- If you can pour a wine and make sure glasses are full then we would love you to help! It would be a great time to be involved!
2. SATURDAY PAINT PRESTO PAINTING DAY • 9am - 6pm
- 9 - 10am
The morning session will start at 9am. This will involve organising the Paint Presto Day Passes and the Authentication Stamping of all artist supports. As the artists report in from 9am we need you to check off artists and get them started for the day.
- 11am - 2pm
We also hope to have a TRY ME Workshop from 11am – 2pm at the Gallery. Volunteers could be artists who would love to help members of the public try a variety of Art products/colors supplied by Winsor & Newton, Liquitex and more. This would be a fun workshop to help out with.
- 4 - 6pm
From 4pm the artists may start returning with their masterpieces. It is at this time that volunteers will be needed till about 6pm to check off the artists and assist them with labelling, mounting and framing of works etc ready for the hanging of the Exhibition.
3. SUNDAY EXHIBITION DAY 11am - 5pm
- The final event – the exhibition!
- Volunteers will be needed to supervise the exhibition in the Wangaratta Art Gallery 2 between the hours of 11-5pm.
- A roster of one or two hour time slots will be created, so any time you can spare would be fantastic! You will be engaging and monitoring visitors and taking sales for the artists. A great end to a fantastic journey for all involved.
If you're interested in volunteering, please email us with your availability: email@example.com